|Publisher:||Booher Consultants, LLC|
|Format:||Kindle, NOOK Book|
Successful Sales and Marketing Letters by Dianna Booher
Ever struggled to make your follow-up email to your sales appointment say something more meaningful than “thank you for meeting”?
Have trouble getting a prospect to commit to more than, “Email me some information on that, and I’ll take a look”?
How do you introduce yourself as the new business development manager when the inactive account doesn’t even remember your company name?
So what do you put in your proposal cover letter that hasn’t already been said in the full proposal?
If these issues present problems when you sit down to write a customer or prospect, you’re not alone. But if you’re a sales professional or entrepreneur, then you know that writing letters and emails to your prospects and clients can be your most powerful sales tool.
But is it? Really? Or is that the “paperwork” that gets put off until overcome by events?
Unlike the spoken word that quickly fades from memory, the written word has staying power—power that can deliver your message while building lasting relationships.
And if you’re a business development or marketing manager, then you know that writing sales letters and marketing emails is a valuable and necessary part of your job. But writing can eat away hours and hours of your time!
Successful Sales and Marketing Letters provides you with an effective, fast way to generate powerful prose on all the routine and sensitive issues you face each day:
- Setting up sales appointments
- Following up on client and prospect meetings
- Dealing with disgruntled customers
- Introducing new products or services
- Announcing the discontinuation of a product or service
- Encouraging a distributor to increase volume
- Raising prices
- Introducing a new business development manager to the territory
- Reactivating “inactive” accounts
- Changing the commission structure
- Handling credit and collection issues
- Requesting testimonials
- Asking for referrals
- Engaging clients or prospects with “staying in touch” contacts
- Getting people to complete your customer satisfaction surveys
This collection of 399 sample sales letters and emails will save you time, increase your sales, create new opportunities, strengthen your marketing position, and increase goodwill among your customers and employees.
The sample sales and marketing letters are grouped into these main categories to handle the entire customer experience from A-Z:
- The Sales Cycle (106 sample sales letters)
- Routine Customer Transactions (82 sample sales letters)
- Goodwill and Ongoing Customer Relations (41 sample sales letters)
- Sales and Marketing Management (82 sample sales and marketing letters)
- Credit and Collection (77 sample letters)
You have two choices to use Successful Sales and Marketing Letters. Either . . .
1. Download the PDF package and select the samples sales letter or marketing letter you need. Then copy and paste it into Microsoft Word or any other word processor. Send it out.
2. Read samples to “get the flavor” of what the sales letter or marketing letter should say. Then “pick and choose” sentences you like to use in composing your own sales letter.
Total Number of Marketing and Sales Letters: 399
Total Number of Situations/Topics: 101
If you need a sales letter or marketing letter to communicate your message clearly, concisely, and compellingly—and you don’t have the time or the skill to find exactly the right words—Successful Sales and Marketing Letters is your answer. Author Dianna Booher has “handled the paperwork” so you can get on with what you do best—selling in person and on the phone!