What if we all lived our daily lives in such a way that we would be proud to add our signature to it at the end of the day—just as the artist, novelist, or clothing designer signs a finished piece of work? You are the designer of your life—architect of your work life, writer of your life’s story, the creator of your character. As you work on creating this masterpiece called your life, you’ll want to be able to say you’ve done your personal best so that you can sign your name to what you have lived.
In this interactive program, you will:
- Identify ways to verify your calling and passion—whether in the job or in leisure time
- Assess how well your time aligns with your values and priorities
- Refocus on what energizes and fulfills you
- Set the pace according to the purpose to increase overall productivity and personal satisfaction
- Reexamine relationships that may need repair for mutual support
You will leave the program with principles to help you reach your personal best at work and home.
Dianna Booher, MA, CSP, CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame
As a prolific author of 47 books, published in 60 foreign-language editions, Dianna Booher helps organizations communicate clearly and works with individuals to expand their influence by a stronger executive presence. Her latest books include Communicate Like a Leader: Connecting Strategically to Coach, Inspire, and Get Things Done (Berrett-Koehler); What MORE Can I Say? Why Communication Fails and What to Do About It (Penguin Random House/Prentice Hall), Creating Personal Presence: Look, Talk, Think, and Act Like a Leader (Berrett-Koehler), Speak With Confidence (McGraw-Hill), and Communicate With Confidence (McGraw-Hill).
Several books have been major book club selections. Among her writing awards and recognition:
- Richtopia’s “Top 200 Most Influential Authors in the World” (2017, 2018)
- Axiom Awards Silver Medalist (2018)
- Executive Soundview Summaries: Best 25 Business Books of the Decade
- Newbridge Executive Book Club—main selection
- Business Week Book Club
- Book-of- the-Month Club
- Money Book Club
- Macmillan Executive Book Club
- Fortune Book Club Selection
- Writer’s Digest Book Club
- A Cindy Award in the New York Film Festival—Corporate Training Division
- American Library Association: Best Young Adult Nonfiction of the Year
- Global Gurus Top 30 Communicators (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Recognized Communication and Productivity Expert
National media such as Good Morning America, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily, Forbes.com, FOX, CNN, NPR, Dr. Laura Radio Show, The New York Times, Washington Post, New York Newsday, Bloomberg, Boardroom Reports, Industry Week, Success, and Entrepreneur have interviewed or featured Dianna’s work for critical opinions on workplace communication issues.
Dynamic Keynoter—Recognition and Awards
Dianna Booher has been pleased to speak at venues all around the world, including numerous international conferences in the United States, South America, Europe, and Asia. Consequently, she has received the highest awards in the professional speaking industry, including the following honors:
- CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame® (induction by National Speakers Association)
- Top 200 Most Influential Authors in the World (#54 on the Richtopia List, 2017)
- Top 100 Thought Leaders in America (Leadership Excellence magazine)
- Top 100 Minds in Personal Development (Leadership Excellence magazine)
- 21 Top Speakers for the 21st Century (list by Successful Meetings magazine)
- Global Gurus Top 30 Communicators (multi-year lists)
- Top Leadership 500 (by Leadership Excellence)
CEO and Founder
Dianna Booher is founder and CEO of Booher Research Institute and founder of Booher Consultants, a communications training and consulting firm (now part of Communispond). Clients include IBM, Lockheed Martin, PepsiCo, Frito Lay, ConocoPhillips, BP, Chevron, Raytheon, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, DFW Airport, among others.