Get Your Book Published is also available as an online program! Follow this step-by-step process to get your book from idea to bookstore—and more!
You’ll learn to:
- Create killer titles and then run them through 5 “tests” to make sure they work
- Identify the 10 ingredients in blockbuster bestsellers
- Write a compelling book proposal
- Identify the key elements that MUST be in your oral or written pitch to an agent or editor
- Draft a quality book quickly—in 7-21 days
- Find the right agent who can both sell and negotiate the best book deal for your situation
- Market the book in myriad ways, including using social media to full advantage
- Pitch the media, leverage national media hits, and become a favorite guest with your book
- Negotiate a book contract (and all sticky clauses) that leaves you free to make other deals
- License your content to corporations and individuals, thereby producing further income for yourself
- Brand your books to extend their content to an entire product line
Finally, information that’s ready when YOU are. You’ll have 24×7 access to the creative ideas, facts, and steps you need to write your first book or your next book quickly, easily, and well.
Here’s what you’ll get with this online Get Your Book Published Coaching Program:
- 53 video recordings (more than 6.5 hours!) on writing, promoting, marketing, selling, licensing, and branding to extend your book’s content to a complete product line
- 12 worksheets, including a book proposal template and sample query letters
Once you’ve completed the online coaching program, you may decide you still have questions about your own project. No problem at all! You always have the option to schedule personal coaching sessions with Dianna to discuss your specific writing project. Simply call our office to schedule your appointment: 817-283-2333.
So what are you waiting for?
Click here to get started with your book today, or pick up on the next step in your writing project: