|Publisher:||Booher Consultants, LLC|
|Format:||Kindle, NOOK Book|
Leading Effective Meetings by Dianna Booher
Why suffer though another monotonous meeting?
Be known as someone who gets things done. Apply the basics of great meeting management and get results—or neglect them and waste everyone’s time. Among other great techniques and meeting skills, you will learn to
- Build an effective meeting agenda
- Encourage participation—if you want it
- Avoid situations that can derail the meeting
- Lead with personal credibility and excellent presentation skills
- Shorten the process leading to quality decision-making with appropriate analysis and discussion techniques
- Deal with problem participants by using effective facilitation skills
In Leading Effective Meetings, Dianna Booher offers 72 tips that help you with every aspect of the meeting, from assessing whether a meeting is necessary to rewarding the creativity and hard work of meeting participants.