Out of Print
67 Presentation Secrets to Wow Any Audience: Your Guide to Clear, Concise, Persuasive Presentations by Dianna Booher
Much of your success in business and personal relationships comes from your ability to communicate your ideas or information to a group.
67 Presentation Secrets to Wow Any Audience by Dianna Booher can strip away the fear of speaking before a group by encouragaing a natural, animated presentation style for those who must inform, instruct, inspire, persuade, or entertain others.
This book includes tips to help you improve both your substance and style as a business presenter and professional communicator.
You’ll learn how to:
- Analyze your audience.
- Narrow your ideas.
- Avoid pitfalls in pre-planning.
- Begin with attention grabbers.
- Match your delivery style to content emphasis.
- Involve your audience and deflect distractions.
- Modulate your voice quality and pace.
- Develop persuasive strategies.
- Strengthen retention of your key ideas.
- Select, prepare, and use appropriate visual support.
- Anticipate and prepare for difficult questions.
- Build rapport and credibility.
- End with impact.
By applying these 67 Presentation Secrets to Wow Any Audience tips, you’ll add both “punch” to your delivery style and power to your content.